Singapore Philatelic Museum (SPM) is a statutory board of the Singapore Government, under the National Heritage Board (NHB).
The National Stamp Collecting Competition (NSCC) is an annual event held by SPM to provide a platform in stamps appreciation among upper primary and secondary school students. SPM needed a contest mechanism that would increase participation and instill interest in the contest among other students.
SPM turned to Conversion Hub to help create an exciting social contest microsite with 2 main objectives in mind:
- To increase user engagement
- To provide a friendly social platform for user participation.
Through effective usability design and simplification of the conversion funnel design, Conversion Hub delivered unprecedented results:
- More than 2300 contest entries
- Exceeded initial target by over 460%
- Best Performing National Stamp contest to date
- Conversion Hub Web Usability Consulting
- Conversion Hub Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Hub Web Development Services